Thursday, May 1, 2008

Strickland update from N.C.











I can not believe that the school year is almost over. My baby is going to be in first grade next year. That just blows me away. The twins are 15 months old, and walking, talking. life is just flying bye. It really sucks. I am going to be lost when my babies are grown. Janet is playing T-Ball and loving it. She does so well. She sccored her first homerun last Tuesday night. That was only her second game. I love cheering her on. It is a great feeling. I will defintly be a Socccer mom. Janet's best friend Mikenzy is on her team they play side by side in the out field. They are also in batting order together. The two of them have done several milestones in their life together. Tabitha(Mikenzy's mom) and I are going to have them put together next year in first grade. They have shared the last two years together and we both have been told by their teachers to try and keep them together. I hope that they stay life long friends. I always thought it would have been cool to have that one friend who was there thru it all. the bond they will have no one can break. I have made it through spring semester with all A's and one B in algebra. It was a miracle. Summer starts in two weeks. And I have a full load again. I am doing have of them online which makes it a little easier.

No comments: